DME and Home Health Care Uses for GTech Antimicrobial Products
READY TO USE Gtech is powerful enough for hospitals, yet gentle enough for your home. Kills 99.9% of viruses, germs and bacteria. GTech is safe for use around children and pets EPA certified to kill COVID-19. FDA approved. Sanitizes, refreshes and protects surfaces including bedding, athletic wear, uniforms, linens, cushion covers, wheelchair upholstery, push rims, handles, trays and other high touch surfaces. Medical grade, home safe. EPA certified to kill COVID-19. Armour 100% alcohol free hand sanitizer protects for up to 3 hours. Prevents cracking. Recommended for repeated use.
EFFECTIVE • SAFE • EASY
GTech Clean ready-to-use antimicrobial spray is an EPA approved (Reg. No. 6836-152-92623), low cost solution to quickly, easily, and safely disinfect and deodorize all surfaces, rooms and vehicles. Long lasting formula leaves a microscopic barrier of protection that continues to kill viruses and bacteria for up to 5 days!*
Safe To Use
Non-toxic formula is skin friendly and hypoallergenic. Non-flammable. No ammonia. No bleach. No alcohol. No VOC's. GTech Clean will NOT cause allergic reactions or harmful skin irritations.
Effective & Long-Lasting
EPA approved to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), Influenza, Hepatitis, Herpes, HIV-1, Staph, MRSA, E.Coli, Mildew, Mold and many more. Proprietary formula Immediately and continuously for up to 5 days*! Download the list of common pathogens killed here.
Simple To Use
Spray or fog on and let dry. No dilution. No wiping needed. No rinsing. Dries fast. Leaves no residue. Using the fogger, a vehicle can be disinfected in under 60 seconds and a large room in just minutes! The spray bottle is used for clothing, equipment and field applications, including gloves, PPE, handcuffs, door handles, and all other safety equipment.
GTech's highly concentrated formula saves money. Only a thin layer is necessary to be effective. Most vehicles can be disinfected at a cost of about 50¢ and just a few dollars for most rooms. Microscopic disinfecting barrier adheres to surfaces and lasts up to 5 days*.