We Welcome Your Questions

If your question is not answered below, please contact us and one of our customer service associates will be happy to assist you.

Yes. It leaves no residue that would be harmful to children and pets.

Yes, GTech Clean can freeze in sub-zero temperatures. If it does freeze, the product can still be used after thawing and stirring or shaking it up.

Bleach is a potent chemical and may pose health risks to users and to occupants during and after use. While bleach will kill the mold, it will not prevent the mold from returning to the cleaned surface. It may look clean, but the mold will often grow back within weeks.

GTech does not contain any VOCs. However, if you are in an area with heavy contamination or mold growth, a mask would be a good idea to limit your inhalation of harmful bacteria or mold spores.

No. GTech Clean contains no ammonia, acids, bleach or VOCs. Evacuation of the area during use is not required.

Yes! We have had many customers use GTech to treat their washing machines with success. Make sure to let GTech dry completely before you run the next load after treatment.

Yes. If you wish to treat and then repaint a moldy surface, first clean the area, then apply the solution. Allow to dry for 24 hours, then paint. To prevent re-growth, retreat the painted area with GTech, making sure the paint is completely dry.

When GTech dries on the moldy or contaminated surface, it crushes the cells. This action is not visible, but you can be assured that it’s working. While you may be use to using bleach products that whiten the stains, this product contains no bleaches or whiteners so may require some elbow grease to remove the stains.

Most molds do not harm healthy people. But people who have allergies or asthma may be more sensitive to molds. Sensitive people may experience skin rash, running nose, eye irritation, cough, nasal congestion, and aggravation of asthma or difficulty breathing. People with an immune suppression or underlying lung disease, may be at increased risk for infections from molds. A small number of molds produce toxins called mycotoxins. When people are exposed to high levels of mold mycotoxins they may suffer toxic effects, including fatigue, nausea, headaches, and irritation to the lungs and eyes. If you have health problems that you suspect are caused by exposure to mold, you should consult with your physician.

You know you have mold when you smell the “musty” odor or see small black or white specks along your damp bathroom, basement or facility walls. Some mold is hidden growing behind wall coverings or ceiling tiles. Even dry, dead mold can cause health problems, so always take precautions when you suspect mold. Mold is often found in areas where water has damaged building materials and furniture from flooding or plumbing leaks. Mold can also be found growing along walls where warm moist air condenses on cooler wall surfaces, such as inside cold exterior walls, behind dressers, headboards, and in closets where articles are stored against walls. Mold often grows in rooms with both high water usage and humidity, such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, locker rooms, and basements. If you notice mold or know of water damaged areas in your home, it is time to take action to control its growth.

No. Any added substances will dilute GTech and may adversely affect product performance. GTech is ready to use.

Our general recommendation is every 15 days. But if you have highly trafficked areas, you may need to apply every 10 days due to wear. GTech can be scratched from surfaces, so highly trafficked carpeted areas and desks are a good example of areas that may need more frequent treatment.